Interested in learning more about racing with Kissena Cycling Club? Join the next Meet Kissena Ride on Sunday, November 29th.
You MUST RSVP and sign a waiver here to participate!
Meet Kissena rides leave at 9 a.m. on the New Jersey side of the George Washington Bridge. Be prepared for 2-3 hours round trip with a rest stop in Piermont, NY.
We will cancel for unsafe (or profoundly unpleasant) weather. Watch your email or follow us on Twitter and Facebook for cancellation notices.
- Well maintained bike (drop-style handlebars)
- Flat kit (spare tube, tire levers, C02 or pump, money)
- Your phone in a waterproof case (ziplocks work great!)
- Food and water for the ride
- Season and condition appropriate tires
- No headphones
- No aerobars
- A well-fitting helmet on your head!
We look forward to riding with you!